With over 30 years experience of working in the arts and with artists and creatives, Ceri Hand can deliver lectures on a wide range of subjects to both arts and business professionals.
Subjects could include:
- How the art world works
- Marketing and promoting your work
- Pricing and selling your work
- Making applications
- Developing audiences
- Spotlight – an introduction to an artist and their work
- A creative career – an insiders’ take on the highs and lows of the art world
- An open forum Q&A with an established arts professional
Lectures can be conducted in person or online and Ceri is open to answering questions, which will be factored into the length of the lecture.
Rates depend on factoring in the duration, subject and any audience, context specific or other requirements.
*Please note that we do not allow the lectures to be recorded, but we do provide a post-event PDF summary of the lecture key highlights to share with attendees.
Please contact us to book a lecture and discuss your requirements.